Current Wait Time
Uptown Emergency Room, a licensed freestanding emergency care center, has developed the following mission, vision, and core values:
Our mission is to provide emergency medical treatment to the communities that we serve that meets the highest level of standards that our patients and staff expect. Patients will be treated by experienced emergency medicine physicians and nurses. We provide a comfortable and pleasant experience that is unsurpassed. We strive to continue our education to be able to provide the current treatments for medical conditions. The work environment will be supportive and inclusive for all employees. Ultimately, this is an emergency room experience that is wonderfully unforgettable for all involved.
Our vision is to provide emergent care to the growing community in a setting that is both efficient and expedient but above all is compassionate and caring. We desire to be the community’s choice in emergency healthcare.
• Community Service
• Team Work
This is in accordance with SB 425 and HB 3276 and is hereby effective September 1, 2017.
· This facility is a freestanding emergency medical care facility.
· This facility charges rates comparable to a hospital emergency room and may charge a facility fee.
· This facility or a physician providing medical care at this facility may not be a participating provider in a patient’s health benefits network.
· The physician providing medical care at this facility may bill separately from the facility for the medical care provided to a patient.
· This facility is not a participating provider in any health benefit plan provider network; however, by State law, your health insurance company is required to process you ER visit at in-network benefit levels.